Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016

What does Europe think about the candidates ?

Hey guys,

I've found an interesting statistic showing how Europe would feel if Clinton or Trump were elected.


It depends on the average response from Britain, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland in percent. I think it's very interesting to see how much Trump is hated  in Europe and how high the percentage of people liking Clinton is.


 I think many people are afraid of Trump because he has some racist tendencies, has said dubious things and seems to be very aggressive and kind of dangerous. What's terrifying to me is among other things this quote: "I don't want to rule out anything. I will be the last to use nuclear weapons. It's a horror to use nuclear weapons. ...I will be the last to use it, I will not be a happy trigger like some people might think. I will be the last, but I will never ever rule it out." or this John Dickerson: "The United States has not used nuclear weapons since 1945. When should it?" 

Trump: "Well, it is an absolute last stance. And, you know, I use the word unpredictable. You want to be unpredictable."
 However, the feelings about Clinton surprised me as I've mostly heard from people I know that they neither like Clinton nor Trump.


Do you know "Game of Thrones"? In my hometown in Germany people say it's as if you have to vote either for Joffrey Baratheon or for Ramsay Snow - so basically a worst case scenario.


Have a nice day!



You can find the matching statistic to my findings here: 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen